Tuesday, September 18, 2007

This is my seond full day in fresher week and I'm confused as hell, my course name keeps on changing name and I keep getting lost in both Wycombe and the uni (although t's good to know I'm not the only one in that department). The mood is slightly angry at the uni for the confusing course mess, the weather is friggin' cold, but all in all the people are really nice. Nothing like you tend to expect them to be, guessit's primarily fear speaking, but slowly but surely it's drifting away.........vvvvvvvveeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy slowly ^^. I have 8 flat mates, 3 of which are girls. The most diverse lot I have ever met, but there's never a boring day though.
Missing my family loads, feling slightly teary about the whole situation since to me it's the end o the world this whole mess up with the courses, I mean I just got here and already disaster strikes........... not a good sign.

No comments: