Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My first day of uni started, it was from 9:30 - 18:00, went running and handed in lots of job applications.....want the money to start up don't we? At the moment I am tierd, hence the spelling mistakes that will occassionally pop up. Yesterday was my English Lit. day, free today and tommorow, then again thursday and friday. Have my rugby trial tommorow....have you seen the size of them? I'll get squashed...that was mean...but I feel like a pipsquek in comparison. Ah, met a guy.....^^......he's really sweet, he's taking me ot to dinner tonight (the one I told you about over the phone mum). Missing you all sooooooo much!!!!! Dad hasn't responded to my calls on whether or not to go out, the flat mates are out.....and everything in High Wycombe is being rebuilt. What's a girl to do, there's only so much exercising one can do and only so much money to shop with.....mmmmmhhhhhh. Luv u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: